Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How To Use Weekend

Since I have came in Calgary, almost two months have passed. Because I don't accustom to live here yet, I go around Calgary every weekend. This is my use of weekend. So far I went downtown, the China town, some museums, some restaurants and some malls. It is fun to find my favorite places. For example, the Glenbow Museum is amazing place for me. There are many Indian arts, historical exhibitions and Calgary cultures. I am studing science, but I also like art. When I am tired, arts give me new power. Therefore, the museum attracts me. The Market Mall is also fun place for me. I walk to go there from the university. I can find many Canadian culture here. I often try to do and explore something what I haven't experienced. So the mall is amazing. However, I have many other places that I want to go. So where will I go this weekend?

5 comments:

roza said...

kohey i think you should go Calgary zoo too.it is interesting place.

Kohei said...

Yes! I want to go the zoo!

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are really getting around Calgary and you are going to some great places. You should visit the neighbourhood of Kensington sometime. It's at the Sunnyside C-Train.

Gagan said...

hey i think you are really enjoying calgary places.

faisal almuraykhi said...

that's cool man because staying at home is one of the worst things in the world ( that's my opinion)