Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The memory of China

I would like to describe about my trips in China. I went there twice last year to study dinosaurs, and it is amazing memory for me. In the first trip, I went to the Guandong Province, which is Kinki's hometown, to investigate fossil eggs of dinosaurs housed in the museum. This area was hot, and I could find a lot of tropical fruit and great Chinese food. They were fun for me. I enjoyed good Chinese dinner, and drunk, drunk and drunk with Chinese guys. Because I went to there alone, I needed to use Chinese-Japanese books, but it made it possible to communicate with Chinese people. Chinese guys told me many their cultures and language. In return, I told Japanese cultures such as origami. In the second trip, I went to Henan Province, which is famous in the Yellow River, to collect dinosaur eggshells. This trip was very very amazing because I went to the rural villages in China. I could see alive China there. Everything was perfectly new for me. For example, I stayed only one public building in the village with Chinese guys, visited famer's houses, and communicated with kids who had not met foreigners. These experiences made me broaden my views. Thus, I totally enjoyed these trips! I want to go back again.

3 comments:

Victoria Torres said...

Hi Kohei, It makes me remember about a trip I had to Cuba. The poor children were in the streets waiting for some gifts and to meet foreigners. It really touched me.

karina1004 said...

Hey!!! It was so interesting to read about your trip to China.

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a really amazing time in China. I'd really like to go there one day!